Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

Shattered Glass

So let me know, just let me know... What can I do to make this a brighter way for me? Is this real? Is this all I can get to be who I am today? Questions.... Why why why.... Well... Curiousity kills the darn cat... Yea I'm killing myself... Too many questions I can think of but why I can't think of an answer for it?

Up till today, my conclusion will be... Everything is "seeing is believing" same with feeling, saying, hearing and making things happen for a reason... That is why my questions can never have a permanent answer because it changes according to time, according to place, especially according to people.

Sometimes I feel in my heart that this is not for real... But is it really after all for real?


So.... after reading my blogs, if anyone "ever" reads them... I bet u've noticed I blog on my feelings, on what Im thinking at the very moment... My most deepest thoughts said... Things that I won't say or talk about in person, words that I won't interpret on... Bet u think I'm a tongue-twister... Cos everything I blog here never seems to be a clear point-of-view, so everyone gets confused, everyone gets weird... everyone gets bored eventually... I still keep up to it because... I stay loyal to my principle, to my feelings. I can repeat but I'll never get bored... Nothing in life is perfect...

Being in and out of control at times... I always will have a moment like shattered glass... But it doesn't show... It's just a feeling inside of me. Im very emotional I agree but I take control of myself... It's all in my head... It's all in ur head...

But there is one fact that I'll strictly point out... Nobody... By far... Nobody still can judge the real me starting from the inside out... Like I said everytime,

"Nobody is Perfect..."

" NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVERS "

Ppl see a book and judge the story by it's content and subject / title name... But even the summary at the back of a book won't bring the meaning all out... If u take the real initiative to read the book, it could be one of the best book ever read in ur life... But NOBODY will take that chance because to them... If they think it doesn't look okay, means it's a waste of time... That's a common error in human... They judge way before getting the right facts!

I've been judge by my covers, countless of times, but nobody ever gotten a 100% full mark... They may see a lil of my characteristic in my face but... what goes down deep here in my heart is my secret... It's for me to know and for u to find out but nobody ever will because we're not perfect and we're not God...

Enjoy life... Learn to ignore... Learn to learn more... Go with the flow but go at ease with ur mind and heart... That's my key now... To aim forward...

(Ps. I know why when someone reads my blog, they get confused... It's because when I blog... I use my feelings to blog and well... Im confused ="( so don't mind me... I apologize... huhu... )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts