Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

Am I too good to be true? Lolz, don't try judging me, here's my answer

Things that I do lately seems off timing... Maybe I am lost in my own world? When i keep trying to think, I come to a stop & I start to wonder why... Curiosity does kill the cat sometimes... It makes me so eager to find out an answer that so much so, it takes up half of my energy just to think of an answer. But the limits I keep it to my boundaries. I have a task to fulfill everyday, like or not, I am just an ordinary girl like every human being on this earth, struggling for a living.

Sometimes I wonder, does God really look out for us from above? But who am i to judge him?! Things of my past, doings of right & wrong, all the sins & errors, all the hurt & pain, I've conquered all but I'll go through again and again. That is life, what goes around, comes around. That is why i chose to give & not take. I don't expect to receive anything in return, I only ask of a simple request from friends, family & people around me, young or old...



I believe we deserve one thing in life that we must endure in our thoughts, in our heart & in our life... That one particular request is "Respect"; With "Respect" comes great responsibility, discipline, love, friendship, life, entertainment, enjoyment, professional, people, conversations & never-ending journey to everywhere we go & to everyone we meet. We should treat people the way WE want to be treated by others... Give & take is a fair deal.

Some may say I'm foolish, I give too much but receive all the rubbish & junks. Do u know, deep down in my heart, no matter how much i give, I give with a sincere heart, with no complaints, with no doubts, with no fears, with no hopes... I feel happy watching the people around me happy. If at the end of the day, nobody notice me nor cherish my doings, it is okay for me. For I am too aware that, nobody is perfect, people may seem to cherish me "now" when they're in "need" but when they feel like they're better off without me, it is not a lost to me, for that fact I must mention it out clearly that i have no regrets what-so-ever...

The lost is theirs to take, not mine. I did what I could, I tried stepping outta the limits just to make them happy again, I went beyond my expectations, far far beyond their expectations to be more than just what everyone calls "a friend"... But whatever happens in the future nobody can predict. no matter how hard we judge people's behaviour & character, it'll all change in time... And when the time comes, u'll know what u're up against...

But whatever goes around, comes around & what goes up must come down... That's the karma of life...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts