Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

Measurements of a girl...



Having a past life & a present life is two different situation we can be in... But the reasons of my blog this time is, to express the expressions of mine, maybe not too in-depth but atleast a brief structure of it...

Has anyone ever measured a girl? Up to what point? Isit worth being with her? Isit worth nurturing her? Or isit better to just torture her? Well... I think the world may be a lil cruel and selfish at times... Majority watches a girl fall for a man & falls flat to the ground without any support in the end... But has anyone ever done anything to avoid or to handle that kinda situation? No! Let me tell u why, all we ask for is to be love in return but what ppl really see in us is not the beauty that lies deep down in the heart but the beauty that lies outside... That's why "puppy love" exists so commonly in everyone's life... Neve judge a book by it's covers but seriously, who ever practice this quote? As far as I've seen, heard, know & felt, NONE... Even I, no matter how hard I try, I'll never wanna judge someone unless they've pushed me to my limits... Words can be create anytime! But feelings don't just come overnight...

Don't take us as a "sex toy" or "entertainment" of some sort, we're just trying to be like everyone else, man or woman we are ALL THE SAME... Our heart, beats the same rhythm & we share the environment together... So we're all equal like it or not, kings & queens, bosses or CEO's, we're still human... Young or old, pretty or ugly, when we die, WE ALL LOOK THE SAME "BONES"... Bones of different shapes & sizes, but when we die, WHO cares what our bones ae shaped like!! So why worry if pretty or not pretty!! We were born in our own beauty in every way, even the ugliest of all WILL turn into a swan one day... Never look down on us, so pls don't look down on our ownself...



There's a task I must do, so do everyone... Recently, lotsa thoughts & wonders... I don't know if so & so might read this blog & understand but I hope they do... I miss them, It's been a short term but filled with fun & laughters, we've built so much in this short time but in the end what happened? Haven't I done enough? Or have I done too much of help that u guys just got bored? I don't know... I won't die without friends but why must u all make it like u'll die without a boyfriend? Why? My most disappointments is to see my friends become someone that I don't recognize anymore... It's like drinking Milo & suddenly one day u're allergic to it, then that's the end of it... Why can't life be simple? That's called the challenges in life... I love facing challenges but even the one's I hate to face most, I have to conquer it no matter what... If I let one tiny issue stop me from doing/being who I am today, then all I can say is, I don't deserve what I have, what I've learnt & what I'll learn... I won't let my feelings control me, MAYBE after drinking la but still, I'll take control no matter what! It is me... No one else... I just complete my task, do my job well, make sure everything's in order, keep track of my performance & be myself... After I've completed my task, I just find my ways around to have my fun & relax, if ppl can't handle the way i do things, come to my face & tell me, it's not a challenge but everyone has a right to speak up & not speak "behind ppl's back"

Lastly... The evolution of revolution is something I've not thought about yet... But soon...

I hope that my friends out there won't take this too harsh on them... All I ask is a simple request... Respect... That's all, Give & take... I give them my full respect, whether they do wrong or right I still respect their choices... But respect me back as a friend & don't take me for granted, cos if I find out the truth, I'm no longer Sabrina, I can be Li-San in the end, I don't wanna be & never will be... My past will be my past... My anger takes me 5minutes only... But if I'm over the edge... I'm sorry is all I have to say... I only talk logical common sense... I'm allergic to bullshit most times... Thankz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts