Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

...A Walk Down My Memory Lane...



The depths of the odds... Anyone can answer to this scenario? I betcha' no one can have a 100% answer to any questions that's been made up in this world... Give a man a fish & he can eat for a day... But teach a man to fish & he can eat for a lifetime... Do u know that it's alright to feel sad, but we must not let sadness stop us from living & engaging with the lives around us... What I've felt or experienced before it'll be in my past, though lost forever but never forgotten... Why ppl try to pls other ppl? Well... sometimes there's too many reason to really tell the full story of one's explanation... But do u know the fact that people are not put here on earth for our amusement. We need to treat everyone as we would want to be treated. That's the "Golden Rule"... But how many of us actually follow this "Golden Rule"? As for me, I try to follow this "Golden Rule" it's a very very long & harsh journey all the way... There's no shortcuts or u-turns along the way... I'm still on this journey, halfway there... My engine almost failed on me but each time I'll accelerate faster & I learn to pick-up as a move on everyday with my life... Ups & downs, too many bad falls i've experienced... at my age, 20.... Soon to be 21, the key to my future will be opened soon but I realized that to receive the "Key" comes with GREAT RESPONSIBILITY, OBEDIENCE, DISCIPLINE & RESPECT... I might say i'm ready for it, but nobody's perfect... No matter how hard we try to be perfect than the other, we're still who we are, they'll never be like us & neither will they... We are all the same, I treat my friends the way I wanna be treated in return, I treat my friends like my family because in family comes responsibility, learning, understanding, adaptation & hope...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts