Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

Quattro Greetings!!



A night of entertainment, I didn't take much pictures... I didn't drink much, I barely even danced for more than 5min... I was the like the in-charged person that night, I just wanna make sure everything goes well, everyone had fun & everyone is SAFE!!... Well mission accomplished !! Ehehe... I plan to have a dinner at Spring Season soon, it's raining at the entrance but open air at the resturant, nice... Winter Season is a Bar & it was upstairs but we didn't go there... Summer is a Lounge & I think it's the one they have facing outdoors because "hot" & "outdoor" lolz... But everyone had fun... Still got bottle balance... I just hope I didn't my time & money on this if anyone dare say they didn't have fun.... Hahahaha!! Just kidding!! Lolz... There were many more ppl I wished they'd come but... hey, this ain't the first so neither will it be the last... Lucky everyone still can work the next day ehehehe!!! Yeah! Gambateh!! Thank U all!! Really really hope everyone enjoyed, DON'T EVER EVER THANK ME, But THANK YOU! For coming... Muax muax..... lotsa luv XOXO.... hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts