Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

~+;+"+;+'.Intuitionz.'+;+"+;+~

I feel what I've been feeling for you means I am falling for you. The colors of you and me...I think we both know what that means, I stand inside this promise I made to myself that if I fall, if I break, if I lose myself in someone, if I give all that I am, it'll be with you...
When I'm ready to take all that you want me to give, it will be worth the wait..!!

My heart I wanna save it for you, don't want it broken into pieces, I need myself to reverse and could we just sit and talk a while, I just wanna see you smile, feel your sunlight shining over me; Worth all the long nights dreaming of forever that someday we will be together.
I've been trying for days to think of a way, to find the words to make sense of how we behave... This might take a while so please just hear me out.......

We know how things can get crazy, when we go ablaze, we just get carried away. Believe me, I know, don't even say a word now & please just hear me out. Sometimes the stunts that we pull don't even make sense but I was never the one to feel that resent. This ain't 'bout who's to blame so please just hear me out.....................

When the scene gets intense, it's hard to prevent from going all crazy again
. When you first walked into my life, I was so happy, you just made me smile. I'd do anything that you'd like. Cos I'll be who I wanna be and I'll see who I wanna see. I won't go changin for nobody and I'll do what I wanna do.
I just keep on wonderin why?
Always comes as a surprise...

"That people think that they got the right to tell me how to live my life." LMFAO.... hahhaa....

~giggles giggles~

Too much talk about,
What I wear,

Style my hair,
Seems like it's always wrong. The advice line just 'Never stops'! Time to tell "Everyone" to step off, just back off.


It ain't about bein right, I just go with my instinct and I trust myself.
That's what I do, why don't you keep your mind on you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts