Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

Secret Of Love

Thinking' about you and me, I don't know what to do
About us baby, I'm missing' you like ice on my finger, snow in the winter. Ain't got nothing to do but lie on my pillow & thinkin' bout u....

I keep wondering where you went,
But I gotta tell you that I could be in love,
I'm ain't telling' you straight up,
But I just can't believe we're close friends.

Thinking' bout your kiss, so long but the problem is your lips are a long way to get there...
Let's think about the present, I'm tired of you stressing with work,
I just want you to be my baby and I know you heard about me trying' to care,
To shower my flames but every time I think that I can, I hear something about you
and I'm like Damn! Coz I'm trying but I'm lying coz I'm crying, I'm dying,
Without you there's nobody that completes me like you do...


I miss u... But I keep it locked up in my heart... This is the "Secret of Love" that I endure most dearly the past few months... Deep down... Deeper than ocean, Higher than mountains... Not the love but the innocence...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts