Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

Making My Dreams Come True

The day the door is closed, the echo's will fill your soul. They won't say which way to go, but just trust your heart. Cause to find what I'm here for, I need to open another door. Though I'm not sure anymore, yet, it's just so hard with the voices in my head; They tell me they know best! Got me on the edge, they're pushin' & pushin', I know they got a plan. When my whole world's upside down, what do I do?

I probably shouldn't say this but at times I get so scared. When I think about the relationship we share. It's awesome but is it possible for me not to care? And now we're standing in the rain but nothing's ever gonna change until you hear, my dear. The 7 things I hate about you! You're insecure, you make me laugh, you make me care, you make me worry, you make me smile, your games! When you're playing, it's like nobody's around you, and you should know that it hurts! I wanna be with the one I know, and the 7th thing I hate the most that you do; You make me love you...

I got a lot to say to you, I noticed your eyes are always glued to me, keeping them here and it makes no sense at all. They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies...
Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone, just the one-two of us, who's counting on something that never happens, I guess I'm dreaming again... Let's be more than this "crush". If you want to play it like a game, well, let's play... Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending, than have to forget you for one whole minute...

It's like we're driving slow through the snow on fifth avenue and right now the radio's all that we can hear... Now we ain't talked since we left & it's so overdue, it's cold outside but between us its worst in here... The world slows down but my heart beats fast right now, I know this is the part where the end starts, I can't take it any longer, thought that we were stronger. All we do is linger; Slipping through our fingers, I don't want to try now cos all that's left is goodbye, need to find a way that I can tell you, I hate this part right here, I just can't take your tears... Everyday seven takes of a different scene, seems we're bound by the truce of the same things. I gotta talk to you now before we go to sleep but will we sleep once I tell you what's hurting me... I don't know if you'll ask me to hold on or just carry on like nothing's wrong but there is no more time for lies cause I sometimes see it in your eyes... But I gotta do it even how much I hate this part...

Shall I call this Simple Love? Infatuation? Crush? Intuitions? Puppy Love? True Love? Destiny Love? Like? Close Friends' Love? Bro & Sis Love? or.... is it really just Fallin' In Love?...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts