Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

My First Day

Waaa... My first day at office... Here's my schedule... 6.30am MUST wake-up, 7.30am MUST get out!!!... Traffic jam til.... 8.30am - 8.45am will arrive... IF NOT!! Step on it!! Lolz!! Make it by 9.30am! So far... Late once by a minute!! Grrrr.... Stupid traffic... But lucky not so bad la... Still can be acceptable kua... Not too often le... Followed fellow FF's around learning and learning along the way... All my "Jie Jie" & "Kor Kor"... T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U!!

My first day "solo"... Wow... Panic... But I did it!! I completed it!! Yay!! I didn't kena bully... Except the positions of the outlets did BULLY me!!... Walked up and down the SAME row of shops looking for 1 outlet almost 15-20min looking.... Hahahaa.... Then in Puchong... over-shot the bridge! Went straight all the way, passed Bukit Jalil... Missed two freakin' u-turns... "cha"!... Then went out to shah alam kesas highway TOLL.... (thinking *can claim ah*?????)... Then went back into Puchong Kinrara... All the way to Prima! Found it! Yay!! On the way, in prima saw a potential shop toooooo... Hmmm... I wonder... Then while looking for Puchong Perdana, I bumped into Puchong Utama! So went over there first then only went searching HIGH and LOW for Puchong Perdana!! Passed by that area like 10 times!! Aaarrggghhh.... I even stopped 3 times at the side... Searching my loyal A-GPS on my Nokia E90... Then I finally found that freaking road!! It's joined with Jalan Kekwa 3/4... No wonder laaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Muahahaha.... In the end, I went home... Fell asleep.... lolz!!.... What a day... I even laughed at myself for it HAHAHA... There's more to come I think, ehehee....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts