Support me through here!

Sabrina Star-Struck

Expressions of the heart



Could it be? The expressions of my heart might be too sincere to please? Or is it all just an illusion... Some fears that I've encounter, I can never overcome, but it is a journey that i have to move on with. Whether or not life takes notice of me, it is I who make my own choices. Right or wrong, is for me to find out & learning to grasp the opportunity will take me further...

Sometimes I ask, what are crushes meant for? Something to please? Someone to fill in my free time with? Or just a simple meaning for the word "like"... A picture is worth a thousand word, but one word is worth a thousand meanings. It all comes down to how & who we are that makes us think different in every way. But in the end, my conclusion is, nobody is perfect. Like it or not, we're all equal human beings, but what we really lack of is judgement. Even a real Judge has no right to "judge" another one being.

Feelings that i have and keep, will never be forsaken. Kept & locked up deep down in my memories... Decades' of pictures, Centuries of words, all leads me to who I am today... My past, I'll never forget, but I'll learn to grow from every aspect without leaving anyone behind... This journey is a task, a challenge, a fulfillment & satisfaction of the inner "me"...


Xan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts